This is Stage.Tigris site
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
The goal of CalendarDrawer is to become a useful general purpose .Net assembly for
drawing calendars. This assembly will be useful to programs that have the need to
draw calendars for a variety of purposes.
CalendarDrawer currently has the ability to draw two views which are:
- Week - A 5 or 7 day week with day titles above each column.
- Continuous - This is a view suitable for a project tracker program.
The features of this assembly are as follows:
- The assembly will make it easy for an application developer to add the ability to
draw a calendar in their application.
- The views will be drawn efficiently.
- The views will be aesthetic.
- Eventually colors and other aspects of the view will be customizable.
- The appropriate functions will exist so that an application developer can easily
draw the necessary content inside the view.
- Has an Windows Installer merge module project which uses
- This assembly is written in C# using Visual Studio 2005 and is running under Microsoft's
- All unit tests, and they will eventually be numerous, will be written and run via
- The main development script is an MSBuild project file.